Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is there a way to toggle between a Google Voice number and my phone number?

I have my original number and a Google Voice number. Is there a way I can toggle between the two. For example, for work, is there a way to "turn on" or use my Google voice number and for personal, I can use my personal number? Or possibly a way to turn off Google Voice as an option. Anything?|||Ive had google voice for years, and if you check out my question Im having some issues with that. I gave someone I just met my GV number and they knew what it was! Can you say embarrassed smh. They asked me to give them my real number and I dont really want to. sigh





I know that you can turn GV on and off by turning off call forwarding or sending people who call your GV number straight to voicemail.





If your calling a Business Contact and you dont want them to have your real number, the only way I know of doing this is if that person left you a voice message and you press 2 to call them back, Or call them from your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment