Monday, December 19, 2011

What's a free program I can download so I can call people online for free? That's like google voice?

I would just use google voice but for some reason it won't work. What other services can I use? I want to be able to call them from my computer to their cell phone.





Can you do that with skype?





Thanks|||You can try the following...








*VoxOx


*Rebtel


*iCall


*Skype


*Yahoo Voice Calls





if you have an Android cell you can download Sipdroid and set it up to make wifi calls.


If you have an iPhone you can install Whistle, Textfree with Voice, Vonage, and Voxox to make calls or sms.|||If you have i-Phone, you can download for free : VIBER.





It will be a free call between any i-Phone, any place around the world, as long as there is internet connection.|||skype yes all you need is a webcam and laptops are equipped with them now, macs have one and youo can also use facetime.|||skype|||icall.com it is free

No comments:

Post a Comment