Saturday, December 24, 2011

Verifying Google Voice on Phone with Broken Display?

Strange request..





I broke my phone's display last night and would like to use google voice until I get a new phone. Only problem is I can't verify because I can't answer the call.





Is there anyway to verify my number without answering?





Thanks!|||Why would you want to verify a broken phone? If you can't answer the call on the broken phone you won't be able to verify it and, even if you could verify it, it won't work with Google Voice either. You can always forward the calls from the broken phone to your other cell/home/work number temporarily and you can verify it that way But again it won't help you use it on the broken phone. The simplest solution is do nothing for now - wait till you get the new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment