Saturday, December 24, 2011

Google Voice incoming caller id shows my cell phone number?

I just got a Google Voice number. When someone calls my Google number, my cell phone rings and displays MY cell phone number as the caller id. It does not show the callers number.





I have my Google Voice settings to display the callers number, and the voice mail recognized this person in my gmail contacts.





I love this thing but it's not going to worgm ailI don't know who is calling!





Thanks in advance





Randy Weber|||It's not supposed to show your cell phone caller ID. The only 2 options are to show the callers number or your Google Voice number.





Try setting up another phone on your Google Voice and see if the problem is also found using another phone. Otherwise, you'll need to go into the help forum for Google Voice and ask a Google employee for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment