Monday, December 19, 2011

Is the call free if I am calling a google voice number from a cell phone?

Let's say that my friend lives in Texas, and he has google voice.


I have a regular cell phone number in California.





If I call his google voice number, the call will be free for him, but will "I" have a long distance charge? or will the call be free for me too, since I'm calling his google voice number?|||The google voice number is like a "landline". It will be like calling a landline number in Texas. If you are on a nationwide plan, it should be deducted from your minutes.|||LIGUE DE GRA脟A PELO PC: BAIXE O PROGRAMA E CADASTRE-SE


BAIXE O PROGRAMA E CADASTRE-SE


VC GANHA 30 MIN DE LIGA脟脙O POR DIA


TUDO DE GRA脟A, N脙O PERCA TEMPO:


http://affiliate.adphone.com/c鈥?/a>

Report Abuse


|||Most cell phn plans now are NATIONWIDE meaning u can call to/from anywhere in the US and there's no extra charge. (U may need to call ur provider to see if ur plan is regional/nationwide) More than likely, the minutes will be deducted from her mthly allowance.|||You can visit this site it has lots of great information on free calls


http://voipsms.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment