Saturday, December 24, 2011

What do you prefer skype or google voice?

Yeah it's more like a survey :-)


I prefer google voice because it has better rates|||Well... Skype has a better platform for 1to1 communication and is versatile on most devices. For example.. I use skype and recently they came out with a new version which works on the iPhone. So now, I skype my girlfriend to her PC from my phone while on the road because she doesn't have an iPhone.





As far as the paid features go, I have no idea, I didn't know google HAD paid features.|||Yes, I've used both skype and google voice. I also did some research regarding features as a free platform and for versatility and skype exceeded my expectations.

Report Abuse


|||Skype, honestly I've never used Google Voice, so I can't really give my opinion about that xD

No comments:

Post a Comment