Monday, December 19, 2011

Is it possible to have all calls that are made to google talk to be automatically forwarded to google voice?

If someone calls me to my google talk account, I would like this to be forwarded to my google voice phone number, but I cannot figure out how to do it or whether it's possible.|||I know that it works the other way around. For example, if somebody calls your GV number, you can have it forwarded to your Google Talk (I answer calls on my laptop all of the time), but I have never had anybody "call" me on Google Talk before.





To set it up, all you have to do is access your GV account, click "Settings" located top-right of page %26gt; Voice Settings %26gt; Phone tab %26gt; and check the Google Chat box for forwarding calls to that service. Click Save when done.





Hope that it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment