Friday, December 16, 2011

Can I use my Google Voice number to cheat those Facebook apps where you get coins for signing up for ringtones?

You get points points for signing up for free ringtones or whatever (eg on Friend FAQ) but it says like 9.99/month. I would have to validate it by entering the code from a txt, and google voice recieves texts. My question is, (1) would it work, and (2) if it would work, would they be able to charge me, since my gv is hooked up to my cell?|||Sending SMS from a website like Skype or Facebook to your Google number currently won't be received because these sites treat SMS as if they are sending to an email address, which Google Voice doesn't support.|||http://www.ventones.org





great FREE ringtone creating and sharing site.


you can even make your own ringtones and wallpapers


and they send them by text, customized for your exact phone model.





its 100% free and safe

No comments:

Post a Comment