Saturday, December 24, 2011

I started to use Google Voice on my phone, but I don't want it anymore, how to stop it?

I have an EVO 4G and I wanted to do the trial of Google Voice or something, but I hated it so I uninstalled it, but it's still doing the text to voice with my voicemail. How do I stop it?|||Go to www.google.com/voice, log in with your account, go to settings, and there should be a big link that says "Deactivate Google voice-mail on this phone". Click that, select your carrier, then put whatever you need to into your phone (probably just *73).





When you initially enabled GVoice, the instructions had you dial a number which enabled no answer/ignore call forwarding to your GV number (or GV's access number), now you need to 'Un-forward' it by hitting *73 call on your phone.





If that doesn't work, you'll most likely have to contact your carrier and ask them to cancel the Conditional Call Forwarding (or give you the code to do it yourself).

No comments:

Post a Comment