Monday, December 19, 2011

Is google voice completely free, meaning if you call someones land line or cell phone will it charge them?

I while back I created a google voice # and wanted a different area code, I'm just wondering if this will charge those who have land lines a out of area fee? Will I need to change the area code to the same one I am calling (land lines) for it to be free?|||Depends on what service the land line people have. I haven't heard of anyone being charged long distance when someone calls from a cell phone for a while. Think of google voice just as your cell phone, not something special in this case. IE I called my family in NC with a washington state # for years, and they never got charged anything crazy.|||In the US and Canada, you don't get charge if someone call your landline so my answer is yes, its totally free for both you and the other party.





For mobile phone, the other person will use up its minutes unless he or she has unlimited minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment