Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do I record conversations with Google Voice?

I have and LG vortex from verizon wireless. I downloaded googe voice so I can record phone conversations but as far as I can tell I can only make international calls with it. Can anyone help?|||How to record your call:





In order to record your call, simply press 4. You can do it when you first accept a call, or any time after it's started. To stop the recording, press 4 again or hang up.





Your recordings are saved online and you can access them just like you do with voicemail.





Note: at this time you can only record calls you receive on your Google Voice number. You can't record calls you initiate using our Click2Call from our website or the Return Call feature from your voicemail.

No comments:

Post a Comment