Monday, December 19, 2011

Does it cost money to call a long distance google voice number?

I made my google voice number not thinking about the area code, and I found a number that has my last name with an S at the end. I immediately took it, and then realized later that it is a Louisiana area code. I live in California. Will it cost my friends long distance to call it if it forwards to a phone that is in my area code. If it does charge them, is there a way to fix that? Thanks.|||Yes it will cost them money, since it's a long distance number, that is, unless they have free long distance. I believe you can change the number if you go to settings in the top right of the Google voice page. I just looked, and it says it's $10 to change it.|||Learn how to change your number at http://www.google.com/support/voice/bin/鈥?/a>





However, keep in mind that some area codes may not be available at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment