Friday, December 16, 2011

How can I invite someone to google voice?

Ok I was invited by a friend (she had three invites and gave me her last one) and one of my friends would love to try the service but has been waiting on google for two months!!!!!!!! I just set up my google voice account so how do I invite her?|||I've combed through all of my Voice settings, contacts, all that, and I don't see the option to invite anyone so I take it invites are disabled at the moment. If your friend signs up with a Gmail address, Google should send them an invite in a few days. That's how I got my Voice account, no friends invited me:-(





edit: There's no invite option in my left column or anywhere on my page, I wonder why.|||When you open your Voice inbox, directly below the left hand column, Inbox Starred History etc. there is a link that says "Invite a friend" At least on my account that link is there. If you don't see it, maybe try Ctrl + F and type Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment