Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do I deactivate Google Voice for my Sprint phone?

I want to get rid of Goggle Voice for my Sprint Phone. I want to deactivate the number all the way to the Google Voice Mail. Can someone please help?|||You would have to change your settinigs in Google Voice.





1) Log into www.google.com/voice


2) Enter your email address as your email username and password


3) Click on the circular icon (settings) on the top right hand of the page and choose voice settings


4) Uncheck foward calls to your sprint phone number. This will no longer foward any calls to your sprint phone number. You can also delete your sprint number this way it won't ever forward any calls.


5) Click on voicemail and text tab. Here you can delete your personal voice mail greeting in google voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment