Saturday, December 10, 2011

How long does it take to get a google voice invite?

How long does it take to get a google voice invite? It looks really cool!|||If you had an account on Grand Central it will transfer to Google Voice so just sign-in on Grand Central and it will tell you how to upgrade. Otherwise there is no current time line for opening up the invitations. Current members can't send out invitations yet like they did with Grand Central.|||Thank you very much.

Report Abuse


|||If you are military or have a .mil email address you can get an invite right away.

Report Abuse


|||You can get your Google voice invite from www.gvinvite.com

Report Abuse


|||I sell the invites. If you are interested contact me at 4gvinvites@gmail.com

Report Abuse


|||I have 2 extra Google Voice invites that I'm selling for $5 via PayPal. email me at rod.moltan@gmail.com if you're interested

Report Abuse


|||google it

No comments:

Post a Comment