Saturday, December 10, 2011

Can i import mutiple phone numbers numbers into google voice?

I would like to get a motorola droid x. There is a google voice application. What i would like to do is get a new phone number and import my old number into the phone. I would like to recieve all of the texts from my old number, could i get away without a texting plan? I would also like to get rid of my home phone. Is it possible to import my home phone? Thank you for the answers.|||No, you can only have 1 GV number. So that, plus your Verizon number, means you can have a total of 2 numbers on the phone. You can text with GV, but you would need to give everyone your GV number|||Yes, you can. You can associate multiple numbers into your google voice account. I just don't know what you mean with the texting plan question though. This site /blog has more info. http://cellphonius.blogspot.com/2010/07/鈥?/a>


Let me know if it help. Thank you!|||yes,as you like

No comments:

Post a Comment