Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do I set up a headset to use with Google voice?

I'm a US Google Voice user and have been using GV for a couple of months routing usage to either my landline or cell. Now I'm in Canada and if I route to my cell (obviously can't use the landline) I'll have to pay high cellphone roaming charges.





Is there any way to use a headset with GV just like in Skype? If so how do you set this up?|||You can have google voice ring to Gmail, as long as it's open in your browser. It's one of the settings in the Google Voice menu, under the forwarding options, just select your gmail address there.





Then, if someone calls your google voice number, it will ring on your computer, you hit answer on the screen, and then use your headset plugged into your computer to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment